Friday, May 08, 2009

Fifty Lessons From A Fifty-Year-Old! (Part 5 of 5)



Here are the final ten lessons. I pray the LORD in His mercies will continue to empower me to live by these lessons all the days of my life and that He will keep teaching me more lessons that I can pass on to others.

41. Die young at a ripe old age.


42. Believe in the people that others will overlook.


43. Stay faithful to your station and remain loyal to those you love.


44. Your family and home are God’s best gifts to you.


45. Celebrate well the goodness of God that you see in others.


46. Live solely on the mercies of God day by day!


47. For God’s work God will provide what is needed.


48. Give yourself at least ten years of praying for your children’s future spouse.


49. Serve people with no strings attached.


50. When the soul is well, all is well.


The wellness of the soul has been the running theme of my life. I have discovered that when I keep my heart well, I am well physically, relationally, intectually and spiritually.