Friday, October 26, 2007

happy birthday to my wife!


A heartfelt Happy Birthday - today - to my wife, Christina, on her 48th birthday. I know that folks don’t like their ages to be published but in her case, it’s okay since she doesn't look her age…at 48, she is still so elegant and beautiful.


When I first met her, I was attracted to her comeliness and her feminine poise. 28 years later, she is still so comely...and still so attractive.

This year, the Lord granted her the desire of her heart, moving her to a new job scope. It has been a new learning curve for her and what makes me so proud of her is that she still has that hunger to learn and to grow and to change.

Some things about her never changes - the quality of food at the dining table; the house that is always so well managed and organized; and keeping to a consistency in so many things, making the family secure and stable.

Thank you honey, for the years of friendship and partnership. Blessed Birthday!



Tiered cupcakes - a dozen in all that Thea got for her mom.




Bouquet of yellow roses with white baby's breath and green ferns I got Christina -
these were the three colour themes at our wedding; yellow representing radiance;
green - freshness and white - purity. And Christina carried a similar bridal bouquet at the wedding.



The Family!
May the LORD keep us always in Him, together.