Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My 100th Post!




I have so thoroughly enjoyed this journey of blogging. I am a writer at heart. I love words and I love to craft sentences to display thoughts and emotions and blogging gives me the excellent opportunity to put my thoughts down succinctly.

I also love the Bible. I love to study the Word just because it is the Word of God. I love to look at scriptures and find treasures. Such simple discoveries excite me. They keep me coming back to the Word. They keep me hungry for more of God and His Word.

And I love to inspire others and turn their hearts God-ward. I am blessed to know that there are people out there who read these posts and are blessed. It motivates me to continue in this refreshing exercise of putting thoughts into words in the knowledge that people are turning those words into action.

So here on my hundredth post, I celebrate the grace the Lord has given me to keep at this, given the many things that demand my attention on a day to day basis. It has become more of a personal 'hobby' and more for my own development and growth than anything else and I want to thank those of you who have journeyed with me in this brief blogging experience. Thank you for being an encouragement.

Psalms 119:36 reads "Incline my heart to Your testimonies and not to gain." We live in a world where things people do is for their own gain more than anything else but the psalmist teaches us here to pray - Lord, incline my heart to Your testimonies, instead. The greatest gain we can make in this life is Kingdom gain, not personal gain.

I hope the posts in this blog will earn for the Lord testimonies. Lord, incline my ears to Your testimonies, Your glory, Your Kingdom gain. Amen!

May the posts on this blog bring testimonies to the glory of the King, our Maker.